Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How???



How do you show the color Blue to a blind girl?


How do you tell an atheist God is?


How do you explain yourself where will you be after you are dead?


How does one know if love is true?


How does one believe in a world, that keeps changing?


How does one rely on future when nothing about it is known except that it is?


How deep is This Moment-the Now?


How trustable is the person dearest to you?


How weak is the strongest person on this earth?


How ugly is the cruelest person on this earht?


How true is the Truth?


How relative is existence?


phew....questions..I have never got answers to....u could always give answers..to these..however the questions are pretty personal....

2 comments:

Aditi said...

I loved this post. I had always asked these questions to myself. It was like you're writing down all my question here. :)

However cruel a person might be, he still might have some goodness in him. There will be no person on this earth who has zilch goodness in him... (this is on that question how ugly will be... ? )

Juhi Puri said...

How do I follow your blog? :)