Friday, February 29, 2008

For my,Ma

For My,MA

People say,words are important,

But I dont understand how,Mumma!

People say,love needs to be expressed,

But I cannot,mumma..

When a drop of tear rolls down your cheek,

I burn deep inside in pain.

But people shall never understand this,mumma!

When you Laugh and Giggle

I have a peaceful smile,

When you are happy and merry,

it makes all the efforts worthwhile.

Did I ever tell you,How much is my love for you?

How should I,Mumma?

I feel so small for all that You have been to me!

I feel so timid for all those painful days

that you have been through for me.

Pain not of a nine months that you suffered...but of a lifetime.

I know I ve hurt you and never bothered to heal a wound.

I know,I troubled and never bothered to whisper-I am sorry...

I could never sit by your side and tell you-

Mumma,I am there for you...

Please believe me,its not because I never loved you,

But because I loved you too much to be able to express,

too much to be able to put it in words,

too much to be able to sound genuine,

too much to be able to have the courage to say-

I AM NOONE WITHOUT YOU,MUMMA!

No comments: